Saturday, January 14, 2012

London Town


Mango bus!


Just missing my Princess Di mask...

which does exist, at another over-the-top-tacky store



Obviously I had to get together with the Pips and try on THE dress!
...at Liberty, the most gorgeous department store I've ever been to. Harrod's can't hold a candle to this place! It's like a grown-up designer version of Anthropologie, complete with a section dedicated to sewing with posh yarns, thread, fabrics, and finishings. I can only dream of going back soon and actually buying something.

















2 comments:

  1. Oooh, they have a line by Vivienne Westwood and Alexander Wang, don't they? And Alexander McQueen, obvs. Is that the place I'm thinking of? Even if it's not, that's awesome. How much is that dress? I wast thinking of you, circa 8th or 9th grade with that second picture with all that London crap. Bring me something English, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm intrigued by the di mask...

    glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete